The Cradle of Alpine Skiing
In one of the most varied ski regions of the world where snow is virtually guaranteed, you can look forward to...
...340 km of pistes of all degrees of difficulty
...200 km of off piste terrain
...97 state-of-the-art lifts and cable cars
...numerous high class restaurants
We look forward to the next winter season:
From Friday, 5th Dezember 2014 the cable cars & lifts will
be open again.
(Subject to change.)
Your perfect destination
The Arlberg has alwasy been famous for the excellent condition of its slopes. A total of 97 cable cars and lifts offer the highest standard of safety and comfort. 340 km of pistes with descents for all ability levels, 200 km of off piste terrain, a 4,3km illuminated natural toboggan run, the stanton park at Rendl and the new funslope at Galzig ensure variety and enjoyment.
Golden Moments Club
Under the motto Golden Moments there is a completely new special club for day guests with a club card and a number of privileges:
- A small welcome present on joining the Golden Moments club
- No waiting times at the ski ticket counters
- 1 hour ski pleasure more: Card holders get the half day price tariff as early as 11am
- A free day pass for the grand finale in the Arlberg on April 27th, 2014
- For each ten ski days booked, there is a free day ski pass for the winter 2014/15.
Chance of winning: All Golden Moments card owners are entered into the prize draw and can win for example, lunch in Golden Moments Sphere and a Golden Moments ski day!