Hourly Ticket - High season*
Adults Children 1) Youths 2) | Seniors 3) 1 day 56,50 33,50 52,00 refund up to 2 hours - 27,00 - 16,00 - 25,50 up to 3 hours - 17,00 - 10,00 - 16,00 up to 4 hours - 10,00 - 6,00 - 9,50
The usage time is measured from the issue of the hourly card at a till, until the time it is personally handed back at one of our cash desks.
* High season: 24.12.2016 - 31.03.2017
Ski pass information
1) CHILDREN: Born 2002 to 2009. ID required.
2) YOUTHS: Born 1998 to 2001. ID required.
3) SENIORS: Born 1953 and earlier. ID required.
4) SNOWMAN TICKETS: Born 2010 and after. ID required. Photo for season tickets!
5) ACTIVE SENIOR: Born 1943 and earlier. ID required. Photo for season tickets!
6) DAILY CHOICE LIFT PASS with 15 or 30 points until 11:50am = 3 P., from 11:50am = 2 P., from 3 pm = 1 P.
Subject to changes!
Information as per § 24 Data Protection Act 2000 on “Photo Compare“
Please note that, for access control purposes, a reference photo is taken with a camera at the turnstile when the ski lift card holder passes through for the first time. This reference photo is used by the ski lift staff for comparison purposes with any further photos taken at any turnstile equipped with a camera when the card holder passes through. The reference photo is deleted as the validity of the card runs out.